A classic white wine.
Great match with fish with sauces, shellfish and summer salads. Be served between 10°C and 12°C.
- Terroir: Villeveyrac.
- Grape varieties: 40% Grenache white, 30% Sauvignon white & 30% Terret white.
- Colour:Bright pale gold.
- Nose: Fresh, with a hint of yellow flowers and yellow fruits.
- Palate: Splendidly lively.
- Finish: Fleshy yet fresh.
- Soil type: Clay and limestone terroir close to the Thau Lagoon.
|food & wine Pairing||Fishes
|On what occasion?||Aperitif Wine
A summer light wine
Ready to drink now, should be drunk within 2 years. We advise you to drink this wine within a year to enjoy its fruitiness to the full.
But whatever you do, don’t keep it longer than 2 years. As with all wines, the temperature at which it’s kept will dictate how well it keeps. The ideal is between 12°C and 18°C.
Best served between 10°C and 12°C. You’ll enjoy this wine as an aperitif or with a meal.
Enjoy your Guilhem White with:
Your first course:
- Crab quiche.
- Smoked salmon mousse with dill.
- Salade Nicoise.
Fish and shellfish:
- Seafood gratin.
- Salmon fillet on a bed of leaks.
- Trout with new potatoes and green beans.
- Spaghetti al pesto.
- Coconut fish curry.
- Fish in beer batter.
- Goats' cheese.
- Cheese soufflé.