Enjoy these beautiful days with a food and wine pairing! We'd like to suggest you a CHARMINGLY SWEET and SLIGHTLY ACID dessert with our FAUNE! A LEMON PIE! A pleasant moment full ofFRESHNESS and FRUIT !
Mas de Daumas Gassac and Moulin de Gassac are two domaines which we have the honour to look after from generation to generation. They are both characterized by productions of rare authenticity, fruit of a family culture refusing compromise.
The Mas de Daumas Gassac has an exceptional soil, perfectly drained, rich in mineral oxides (iron, copper, gold, etc) and poor in humus and vegetable matter. The vines are essentially uncloned Cabernet Sauvignon (as it reigned in the Médoc before 1914) for the red and 20%, Cabernet franc, Malbec, Merlot, Tannat, Petit Verdot, Carmenere, Syrah, Pinot noir as well as ten ancient and rare varieties, collected by the founders during their trips to Bordeaux and Lot-et-Garonne.
Like red, the white grape varieties come from old uncloned collections. Four varieties make up 90% of the white: Viognier, Chardonnay, Petit Manseng and Chenin. The remaining 10% comes from fourteen rare and glorious grape varieties such as Neherleschol, an Israeli grape found on the Golan Heights, which gave the wine during the miracle of the Marriage of Cana.
The Moulin de Gassac Selection comes from the most beautiful area with a unique terroir in Languedoc. A reel amphitheatre of vines facing the Mediterranean Sea and the port of Sète, the hillsides of Villeveyrac are at the origin of delicious red wines, with a Mediterranean accent.
Confirm that you are of legal age to buy or consume alcohol in your country of residence.