A classy rosé!
GRENACHE, CINSAULT & CARIGNAN
Perfect with grills, barbecues, salad and fruit dessert. Best served between 10°C and 12°C.
- Appellation: IGP PAYS D'HÉRAULT
- Terroir: Villeveyrac.
- Soil type: Clay and limestone terroir close to the Thau Lagoon.
- Alcohol degrees: 12,5% Vol.
- Colour: Lively, vivid rose pink. Some salmon glints.
- Nose: Pleasant, intense, floral with notes of citruses.
- Palate: Well balanced with freshness combining red currants and berries tight final.
- Finish: Splendidly fresh and long : thoroughly “more-ish”.
|food & wine Pairing||Dessert
Tapas, Cold meats
|On what occasion?||Aperitif Wine
A summer light wine
Ready to drink now, should be drunk within a year. We advise you to drink this wine within a year to enjoy its fresh fruitiness to the full.
But whatever you do, don’t keep it longer than one year. As with all wines, the temperature at which it’s kept will dictate how well it keeps. The ideal is between 12°C and 18°C.
Best served between 10°C and 12°C.You’ll enjoy this wine as an aperitif or with a meal.
Enjoy your Guilhem Rosé with:
Your first course:
- Mixed salads.
- Fish pie.
- Barbecue : Mixed grill.
- Roast beef.
- Grilled chicken with garlic and lemon butter.
- Chili chicken and avocado salsa.