A wine with charm and finesse!
Ideal with game, country pâté, truffle omelettes.
Best served between 18°C to 20°C.
- Appellation: IGP PAYS D'OC
- Terroir: Villeveyrac.
- Soil type: Clay limestone soils from the cretaceous.
- Alcohol degrees: 13,5% Vol.
- Colour: Dark red, near black, with violet glints.
- Nose: Hints of very ripe pear, with a touch of roast coffee.
- Palate: Stewed red berries, great tannic structure and a hint of toast.
- Finish: Powerful wine that opens well.
|food & wine Pairing||Red meats, Barbecue, Slow-cooked dishes|
|On what occasion?||A winter rich wine|
Ready to drink now, should be drunk within 2 years. We advise you to drink this wine within a year to enjoy its fruitiness to the full.
But whatever you do, don’t keep it longer than 2 years.
As with all wines, the temperature at which it’s kept will dictate how well it keeps. The ideal is between 12°C and 18°C.
Best served between 18°C and 19°C. To enjoy it best, we advise you to drink this wine with a meal.
Enjoy your Cabernet Sauvignon with:
Your first course:
- Prosciutto bundles.
- Game terrine.
- Roast beef and Yorkshire pudding.
- Chicken or beef curry.
- Lavender and garlic roasted leg of lamb.
- Cantonese-style duck.
- Pork stir fry with honey and coriander.