Plot selections of Grenache Blanc, Vermentino and Roussane cultivated with organically.
A wine to enjoy with fish, shellfish, or with white meat. Best served between 10°C and 12°C.
Available from wednesday 24 february 2021
- Terroir: Terroir of Saint Hippolyte du Fort.
- Grape varieties: Grenache White, Vermentino and Roussane.
- Colour: Gold.
- Nose: Intense and elegant, balanced with notes of white flowers and lemon zest.
- Palate: Fresh and tangy attack, gaining amplitude, with a good balance between roundness and tension.
- Finish: Long, with notes of almonds, mouth-watering.
- Soil type: Limestone.
|food & wine Pairing||Fishes
Wine to keep for 2 years.
We advise you to drink this wine within three years so as to enjoy the maximum fruity aromas and freshness. Never let them age for more than three years.
As with all wines, the temperature at which it’s kept will dictate how well it keeps. The ideal is between 12°C and 18°C.
Best served between 11°C and 12°C.
To enjoy it best, we advise you to drink this wine as an aperitif or with a meal.
The wine is even better if decanted to allow its complex characteristics to emerge.
Enjoy your Tèrra White with:
Your first course:
- Smoked salmon mousse with dill.
- Salade Nicoise.
- Langoustine Salad.
Fish and shellfish:
- Grilled lobster.
- Trout with new potatoes and green beans.
- Grilled salmon with béarnaise sauce.
- Spaghetti al pesto.
- Brandade nîmoise.
- King prawn brochette.
- Goats' cheese.
- Apricot tart.
- Pear tart.
- Pecan pie.