A charming wine!
A perfect match with red meat or a cheese platter.
Best served between 18°C and 20°C.
Alcohol degrees 13,5°C
- Appellation: IGP PAYS D'OC
- Terroir: Villeveyrac.
- Soil type: Clay limestone soils from the cretaceous.
- Alcohol degrees: 13,5% Vol.
- Colour: Deep sultry red.
- Nose: Fine aromas of summer berries. Hint of spice.
- Palate: Well balanced, round, fruity – a friendly wine.
- Finish: Smooth and harmonious; hint of roast coffee.
|food & wine Pairing||Cheeses
Ready to drink now, should be drunk within 2 years. We advise you to drink this wine within a year to enjoy its fruitiness to the full.
But whatever you do, don’t keep it longer than 2 years.
As with all wines, the temperature at which it’s kept will dictate how well it keeps. The ideal is between 12°C and 18°C.
Best served between 18°C and 19°C. To enjoy it best, we advise you to drink this wine with a meal.
Harmonious dishes to accompany the Merlot grape wine:
- Winter soup with Morteau sausages.
- pizza with tomatoes and mozzarella.
- Steak tartare,
- Pavé of Charolais and Fried Foie Gras Rossini style,
- grilled beef steak,
- Roast meats.
- Cheese board,
- Farm Brie