- Appellation: IGP PAYS D'OC
- Terroir: Cournonterral.
- Soil type: Rich Clay and limestone.
- Alcohol degrees: 13,0% Vol.
- Colour: Elegant light red with brick tint.
- Nose: Complex and delicate nose: Tipicity of the Pinot noir: candied cherry, light roasted hints and moka.
- Palate: Mouthwatering. Abundant fruit. A beautiful freshness and soft tannins made it a balanced and fine Pinot.
- Finish: On the fruit, run by soft tannins.
|food & wine Pairing||Dessert
Tapas, Cold meats
|On what occasion?||Aperitif Wine|
Ready to drink now, should be drunk within 3 years. We advise you to drink this wine within a year to enjoy its fruitiness to the full.
As with all wines, the temperature at which it’s kept will dictate how well it keeps. The ideal is between 12°C and 18°C.
Best served between 18°C and 19°C. To enjoy it best, we advise you to drink this wine with a meal.
Enjoy your Pinot Noir with:
Your first course:
- Red tuna carpaccio.
- Oven-roasted capon, stuffed with chestnuts,
- Fine deli meats,
- Legs cooked with morels,
- Endive with ham,
- White meat in sauce will be pleasant to accompany.
- Cherry clafoutis,
- Tart with blueberries and blueberries.