A INCREDIBLE FRESHNESS!
To enjoy with fish, shellfish and salads.
Best served between 10°C and 12°C.
- Appellation: IGP PAYS D'HÉRAULT
- Terroir: The Thau Lagoon region.
- Soil type: Clay and limestone terroir with quartzite.
- Alcohol: 13,0% Vol.
- Colour: Lovely light golden
- Nose: Charming and sophisticated, reminiscent of tropical fruit and yellow flowers.
- Palate: Balanced and friendly with delicate hints of yellow flowers.
- Finish: A fairly full wine, fleshy yet fresh, ends deliciously flowery.
|food & wine Pairing||Cheeses
|On what occasion?||A winter rich wine|
We advise you to drink this wine within three years so as to enjoy the maximum fruity aromas and freshness. Never let them age for more than three years.
Best served between 10°C and 12°C. To enjoy it best, we advise you to drink this wine as an aperitif or with a meal.
The wine is even better if decanted to allow its complex characteristics to emerge.
Wine to keep for 2 years.
As with all wines, the temperature at which it’s kept will dictate how well it keeps. The ideal is between 12°C and 18°C.
Enjoy your Eraus with:
Your first course:
- Lemon and sardine pâté.
- Asparagus and salmon quiche.
- Prawns with grated courgettes and basil.
Fish and shellfish:
- Steamed salmon with lime.
- Fish Carpaccio with lemon.
- Cod with herbs and lemon crust.
- Barbecued trout with fennel butter
- Tuna with coconut, leek and ginger.
- Cheese soufflé.