A delight with light, elegant meals, mixed salads and grills.
A perfect everyday wine for an amazing value!
TYPICAL MEDITERRANEAN BLEND
Best served between 18°C and 20°C.
- Appellation: IGP PAYS D'HÉRAULT
- Terroir: Villeveyrac.
- Soil type: Jurassic limestone slopes; arid and dry.
- Alcohol degrees: 13,0% Vol.
- Colour: Deep, brilliant red.
- Nose: Vinous, complex aromas, with hints of red berries (cherry, blackberry, strawberry) and spice.
- Palate: Opens soft and fruity with gentle tannins. Delicate and sophisticated.
- Finish: Long and smooth; a touch rustic reflecting its “terroir”.
|food & wine Pairing||Cheeses
Red meats, Barbecue, Slow-cooked dishes
Tapas, Cold meats
|On what occasion?||Aperitif Wine
A summer light wine
Ready to drink now, should be drunk within 3 years. We advise you to drink this wine within a year to enjoy its fruitiness to the full.
But whatever you choose, don’t keep it longer than 3 years.
As with all wines, the temperature at which it’s kept will dictate how well it keeps. The ideal is between 12°C and 18°C.
Best served between 18°C and 19°C.
To enjoy it best, we advise you to drink the wine with a meal.
Enjoy your Guilhem Red with :
Your first course:
- Winter soup.
- Game terrine.
- Skewers of melon wrapped in Parma ham.
- Mixed grill.
- Chicken Tikka Masala.
- Beef goulash.
- Roast beef and Yorkshire pudding.
- Herb crusted rack of lamb.
- Pork stir fry with honey and coriander.
- Moroccan spiced lamb.
- Goats' cheese.
- Ploughman's lunch.